How To Make Soldering Station By Technoesolution | #diyprojects

January 22, 2022

DIY Soldering Station

Description

Hello, I will show you how to make DIY Soldering Station for your DIY Electronics Lab in this article. We face many difficulties while soldering any PCB Connection. Generally, you are using soldering stand for soldering gun for rest, But some time due to soldering gun supply cable get difficult to place solder gun, the stand gets moved when you are placing Soldering gun again and again let's see another problem like holding PCB while soldering it's the biggest problem to every person while soldering. Now I decide to make it all in one soldering station. Which is fully easy to make. In this soldering station, I overcome some problems like Holding PCB, Soldering stand, Magnifier, Solder wire holder, Light, etc...
I'm using Mechanix toy parts to make the Soldering Station you can use Plywood and metal strips to make the DIY soldering Station. I make a complete tutorial video on this project you can refer to my youtube video for better understanding.

Material Required:- 

  • Base Plywood board
  • Crocodile clips
  • Magnifier
  • Small Metal Rod
  • Metal Strips
  • LED Strip
  • 9V Battery

Setup Image:- 

DIY Soldering Station



DIY Soldering Station


DIY Soldering Station



DIY Soldering Station



DIY Soldering Station



DIY Soldering Station

Video Demonstration:- 


So in this way, you can build your DIY soldering station, but if you are looking for best soldering station on online market then I'm happy to say you that I have already researched on amazon for best soldering station. I will provide the link for that project. You must visit it.

You can Buy me coffee If you got this article helpful.